Yarra Valley Winery Tours – The Yarra Valley Wine Tasting Tour
Explore the Yarra Valley region & enjoy Victoria’s finest wines with our must-do day trip from Melbourne.
Your Yarra Valley Gourmet tour includes these culinary experiences:
- Yarra Farm Fresh – a great way to start the day with a tasting of some of the valley’s freshest fruits, juices & locally made products.
- Sample wine & cheese at the iconic DeBortoli Wines – one of the great family wineries of the Yarra Valley
- Taste the valley’s freshest cheeses at the Yarra Valley Dairy
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at Rochford wines – choose from four different meal options & enjoy a glass of Rochford’s quality wine.
- Wine tasting at one of Australia’s great wineries and member of the Australian Tourism Hall of Fame, Yering Station.
- The Yarra Valley Chocolaterie – an exclusive tasting at the valley’s sweetest location.
- Return transfers from your inner city accommodation
- Please note that we reserve the right to use other high quality wineries & gourmet locations in the event that our regular locations are for any reason unable to accommodate our groups for tastings.
Our gourmet tours of the Yarra Valley let you experience the region’s best wineries & much more
While the Yarra Valley is a world-renowned wine growing region, wine is only half the story of this gourmet wonderland! While we provide a Melbourne wine tour to rival any other, we also provide a fine blend of the very best of the region’s other gourmet produce.
Our gourmet food and wine tour of the Yarra Valley starts the day with an exclusive farm gate visit at Yarra Farm Fresh, for a palate-cleansing fruit experience. Yarra Farm Fresh specialises in bringing the best of the Yarra Valley into their farm gate store. We will learn about what’s in season, and sample a range of locally grown fruits and hand made products. Discover the very best of the region’s produce and gourmet products all under the one roof!
Next our Yarra Valley tour travels to one of the area’s true icons, De Bortoli Wines where we’ll enjoy a tasting from their extensive range of quality wines.
The amazing produce at the Yarra Valley Dairy will truly melt in your mouth. The cheeses here are truly stunning and will have your taste buds working overtime!
Our lunch is at the fabulous Rochford Wines where our guests can choose from four different main meals, with a glass of wine & tea/coffee. Take some time to explore the gift shop, or perhaps climb the spiral staircase to enjoy the panoramic views from Rochford’s famous lookout tower.
After lunch we make our way to one of Australia’s great wineries and member of the Australian Tourism Hall of Fame, Yering Station. Home of Victoria’s oldest vineyards, first planted in 1838, the wines here are of exceptional quality and a tasting here is not to be missed.
Before returning to Melbourne, we’ll visit the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie where you’re welcomed with an exclusive chocolate tasting, displays of thousands of premium chocolates and European chocolatiers at work handcrafting their chocolate creations.
You will commence the journey home knowing that they have truly enjoyed the very best food and wine that the Yarra Valley has to offer with the best tours agency Melbourne has to offer.
Had your fill of wine tasting amongst the Yarra Valley? Consider our other popular tours including Melbourne sightseeing tours, Great Ocean Road day trips and the well-loved Phillip Island penguin tours.
Yarra Valley Tours
I found Go West Tours while I was doing my research on Google. As soon as I booked our tour, I felt happy with my choice. I did the Yarra Valley Tour with Bryce and recommend everyone has to do it at least once. He is such a great tour guide and helped every single person on the trip from the music that matched the travel to making the whole day run on time. Every stop we had on the way was great! I would highly recommend this company and I’m already thinking about the next tour I’m going to do with them. The price of the whole tour was affordable and well worth it.Annika D
A very ‘full’ day of boutique wine, beer, cheese and chocolate, food and fun. What else could a woman want! The day was ‘topped’ off by Chauffer Ben being the perfect host and safe driving. Thank you, Ben and Go West.Bronnie