Yarra Valley Segway Tours
Your tour includes:
- Comprehensive training in the use of the Segway Personal Transporter
- All equipment is provided so all you have to do is turn up!
- Cruise around the vineyard and experience a side of Rochford most visitors never see
- A huge range of experiences on many different types of terrain
- Your tour is guided throughout so you’ll always have an expert on hand to assist
- Experience the awesome Rochford 4WD track
- A delicious lunch in the Rochford Restaurant
- Choose from four different main meals and enjoy an included glass of wine
“Segway – it’s the most fun you can have standing up”
For an awesome all-terrain experience, you can’t beat an off-road Segway tour! Our experienced guides will provide you with full training, then it’s off to explore the Rochford vineyard on two wheels, gliding effortlessly among the grapevines while enjoying the unique freedom that a Segway provides.
Once you have mastered the Segway, it’s time to explore the Segway’s amazing capabilities while testing your skills on our purpose designed Segway Off Road Track. From the commencement of training to the completion of your Segway tour takes around 2 hours, so you’re guaranteed at least 90 minutes of actual Segway riding.
Finish your experience with an included meal in the award winning Rochford Restaurant surrounded by their picturesque vineyards.
Had a great time, no trouble learning how to ride the Segways, Zac our instructor did a fabulous job teaching us the basics and then setting us off to get a good feel for them, he was a really nice guy who could guage our level of confidence on our Segway and guide us accordingly, it a fun experience. Rochfords lunch was lovely. All in all a great day
Emily the tour guide was great, taking the time with every member of the group to ensure everyone had a safe and enjoyable time. Meal at Rochford was excellent. Big thumbs up to Segway Victoria!
Thank you to Dave for taking us on the tour of Rochford. Dave must do this tour so many times but he was so patient informative safety conscious and of course funny. Great cross country tour through the vineyard and grounds of Rochford followed by a lovely lunch. Thank you Segway Victoria and hope to see you again soon.
After a lovely lunch at Rochford, we joined the group with our segway master, Chris, guiding us through the basics before we were off around the winery. Taking off slowly before we were all in top gear as new experts on the segway. A fantastic way to fill a lazy Sunday afternoon.