Mornington Peninsula Ultimate Tour
A truly memorable day trip to Melbourne’s playground of the rich & famous.
Includes FREE courtesy pick up & drop off departing daily from inner city locations.
Your Mornington Peninsula Ultimate Tour includes
- All National Park entry fees
- Friendly & informative driver-guide
- Explore the coastal enclave of Portsea, home to Melbourne’s rich & famous
- Visit the peninsula’s iconic and colourful bathing boxes
- Delicious tapas lunch & wine tasting at Green Olive Estate
- One-way gondola ride on the Arthur’s Seat Eagle
- Optional strawberry picking or chocolate tasting (Nov-Mar)
- Chocolate tasting (Apr-Oct)
- Friendly and informative driver / guide
- Return transfers in air-conditioned comfort
- Complimentary onboard wifi throughout your journey
- Flexible fare – no cancellation fees apply for changes up to 48 hours before your tour departure time
What does the itinerary for my Mornington Peninsula Ultimate Tour look like?
Just one hour from Melbourne, the Mornington Peninsula is the playground of the rich and famous. Come and discover why the Mornington Peninsula is Melbourne’s most treasured destination. You’ll find the famous bathing boxes, glorious beaches, national parks, cellar doors, regional produce, grand gardens and adventure activities.
Travel to the tip of the Peninsula to visit the seaside town of Portsea, with its famous coloured bathing boxes, stunning cliff top walks, and beautiful lookouts such as London Bridge.
Enjoy a delicious tapas lunch at the highly awarded Green Olive and sample some locally produced wines.
After lunch, experience a bird’s eye view over the Mornington Peninsula on the Arthur’s Seat Eagle gondola as you glide over the state forest.
Then visit Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm, where you have the option to try your hand at picking strawberries, or you can visit the Mornington Peninsula Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery to taste a range of their chocolates (Nov – Mar only/strawberry picking subject to fruit availability).
Please note, April-October strawberry picking is not available but you will visit the Mornington Peninsula Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery for a delicious chocolate tasting.
Only one hour from Melbourne, the charming Mornington Peninsula showcases Victoria’s stunning treasures!
Book your Place on our Mornington Peninsula Ultimate Tour from Melbourne Today!
Call (03) 9485 5290 or book your place online with Go West today!
Mornington Peninsula day tour
What a great day out! Our tour guide, Felix, was terrific kept us thoroughly entertained, as well as well informed. Lunch at Green Olive was delicious, the scenic journey on the Arthur’s Seat Eagle capped off a memorable day. Definitely a trip I can recommend!James F
Our visit to Mornington Peninsula with Jake was a day to remember. We loved exploring Portsea & it’s spectacular back beach with it’s pounding waves & rock pools. Loved the strawberry picking as well as the gondola ride. Thanks Jake & Go West!Sam B