2 Day Great Ocean Road and Grampians Tour
Explore the iconic Great Ocean Road and discover the incredible scenery & wildlife of the Grampians.
Includes FREE courtesy pick up & drop off from inner city locations.
Your 2 Day Great Ocean Road and Grampians Tour includes
- The famous beaches of the Great Ocean Road’s Surf Coast
- A truly scenic journey along Australia’s most spectacular coastal route
- A guided eco tour in the Great Otway National Park’s cool temperate rainforest
- Experience the tranquil beauty of the rainforest gullies and towering eucalyptus trees
- Wonder at the famous rock formations of the Port Campbell National Park
- The awe-inspiring 12 Apostles
- An opportunity to view two of the Apostles from beach level at Gibson’s Steps
- Loch Ard Gorge – hear the story of our most famous shipwreck
- Overnight stay in the Grampians National Park
- Experience the magnificent MacKenzies Falls
- Enjoy spectacular panoramic views from Reeds Lookout
- Amazing views over the mountain range from Boroka Lookout
- Guaranteed wild animal sightings
- Breakfast (day 2), lunch (day 1)
- Accommodation as booked (bring own toiletries)
- All park entrance fees
- Friendly and informative driver / guide
- Return transfers in air-conditioned comfort
- Complimentary onboard wifi throughout your journey
- An optional connection to Adelaide is available for $50 extra per person – book your tour with an Adelaide connection here
What will I do on my 2 Day Great Ocean Road and Grampians Tour?
Experience all the highlights of the spectacular Great Ocean Road & Grampians regions in this action-packed overnight tour. Discover the stunning beaches of Victoria’s Surf Coast & the winding cliff-side journey along the famous Great Ocean Road. The scenic journey along the Great Ocean Road is a highlight in itself, as we absorb some truly amazing coastal scenery, with new views being revealed around every bend. We make plenty of scenic stops, including of course a photo opportunity at the Great Ocean Road Memorial Arch at Eastern View.
Immerse yourself in the tranquil beauty of the Otway Ranges’ cool temperate rainforest before delighting in the awesome rock formations of the Port Campbell National Park, including the Twelve Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge & London Bridge. Your guide will recount the legend of the Loch Ard, bringing the gorge to life in a way you never imagined. We take time to explore here, with more rock formations to see, including the Razorback, the Dumpling Pots and the delightful Island Archway.
Stay overnight in the Grampians town of Halls Gap before exploring this nature lover’s paradise, taking in native wildlife, dramatic rock escarpments and spectacular waterfalls. Wake up surrounded by kangaroos before immersing yourself in nature with some short but energetic walks. Admire the amazing panoramic views from Boroka Lookout & Reid’s Lookout, and descend to the bottom of Victoria’s biggest waterfall, MacKenzie Falls. Return to Melbourne via the Western District, arriving around 6.30pm.
Due to the physical nature of this tour, we recommend a minimum age of 12 years but do not enforce an age restriction.
Halls Gap accommodation options
Single double & triple rooms with ensuite are at Gariwerd Hotel.
Shared (dormitory) accommodation with shared bathroom facilities is at available at Tim’s Place.
Luggage restrictions apply – 5kg soft overnight bag.
Children under the age of 16 years may not stay in shared accommodation. Private accommodation must be booked for children, all ages welcome.
Portable cots can be provided on request for infants but must be arranged prior to the date of departure directly with the tour operator. Parents must provide bedding (i.e. blankets, sheets).
Please specify any dietary requirements.
Connection to Adelaide
A connection to Adelaide is available at the end of your tour. Travel from the Grampians on to Adelaide instead of returning to Melbourne, for an additional cost of $50 per person.
There is 20kg luggage limit for guests travelling on to Adelaide.
To book your 2 Day Great Ocean Road and Grampians Tour with an Adelaide connection – click here
Book your place on our 2 Day Great Ocean Road and Grampians Tour from Melbourne today!
Our smaller air-conditioned buses allow us to access areas the larger coaches can’t. They also allow for a more personal tour experience with the benefits of a small group environment. So come along and let our tour guides give you a value-packed adventure with outstanding sights, information and entertainment, with plenty of fun and a few little surprises along the way.
Call (03) 9485 5290 or book your place online with Go West today!