It’s been a big couple of days at Go West Tours. We received our 6th TripAdvisor of excellence, based on the consistently great reviews left by guests. It was hard to believe this acknowledgment could be surpassed, but it was; when our Great Ocean Road day tour was named the second most-popular tour in Australia on TripAdvisor 2016-17.
TripAdvisor is the world’s largest online provider of tours, activities and attractions, offering more than 56,000 bookable tours across 165 countries. TripAdvisor crunched the numbers on the most popular tours booked with them between January 2016 and now based on their Attractions data for 2016.
To our great delight our Great Ocean Road Day tour was named Australia’s second most popular tour, behind the Sydney-Bondi Hop-on, Hop-off tour.
As an organisation, we are thrilled to receive such a terrific acknowledgment from the world’s largest travel review website. It is a reward for all the hard work our team put in to provide great experiences for our guests. Whenever a guest takes the time to acknowledge our team’s hard work & effort it is really appreciated.
Since 2008 Go West Tours has received glowing praise on TripAdvisor, to date we have over 1,700 reviews and we’re extremely proud to be able to maintain such a positive rating after all this time. Our Great Ocean Road Day Tour is our longest-running tour and we are committed to offering our guests the same level of service as we did back in 2000 when we first started operating with just a single vehicle. Today Go West Tours employees over 40 people and operates a fleet of 10 vehicles.
Top 10 most-booked tours in Australia on TripAdvisor 2016-17
- Sydney-Bondi Hop-on Hop-off Tour, Sydney
- Great Ocean Road Small Group Eco Tour from Melbourne, Melbourne
- Sydney Bridge Climb, Sydney
- Sydney Opera House Guided Walking Tour, Sydney
- Yarra Valley Wine and Winery Tour from Melbourne, Melbourne
- Great Barrier Reef Diving and Snorkelling Cruise from Cairns, Cairns
- Blue Mountains Nature and Wildlife Day Tour from Sydney, Sydney
- 2-Day Combo: Sydney City Tour, Sydney Harbour Lunch Cruise and Blue Mountains Day Trip, Sydney
- Phillip Island: Penguins, Koalas and Kangaroos Day Tour from Melbourne, Melbourne
- Green Island Day Trip from Cairns, Cairns